Wednesday, June 13, 2007

Wow, I'm . . . .Old.

So I was watching the news today (okay, by "news," I mean Access Hollywood). They're really talking up this Matt Lauer interview with Prince William and Prince Harry next week. But here's where they got me: evidently, if she were still alive, Princess Diana would be celebrating her 46th birthday this year. And she died almost 10 years ago. So she was only 36 when she died??? Holy crap. Is it just me? Or didn't she seem older? That's only three years older than me. When did I get old?

P.S. I don't care what anyone else says, Prince Harry's the hot one.

2 comments:

  1. After being in London and seeing the Princes in the news, I have to agree, Amanda. You were right on the money - Harry is going to be the good looking on for a long time to come because William won't have hair soon. Poor Wills.

    ReplyDelete
  2. yes- Harry...cuter. Unless Willis goes to the hair club for men.

    ReplyDelete