Friday, November 9, 2007

Ode to Olyphant

How do I love thee?
Let me count the ways
I love that you're kind of sleazy
But yet, you make me want to root for you
Yes, in The Girl Next Door (and Go, and Scream 2), you stole the show
You were the bad guy, but I didn't care
I can't help falling in love with you even when you're playing gay (The Broken Hearts Club)
And I, too, would have found you irresistible in the Banana Republic dressing room, just like Carrie Bradshaw
So what if you use toilet paper as a coffee filter?
Because of you, I'm probably going to have to purchase "Catch and Release"
Just so I can look at you in those soft looking t-shirts and rugged jeans
I get butterflies just thinking about it . . .

2 comments:

  1. I watched it on the plane back from europe...it was kinda lame. But that dude is severely HOT!

    ReplyDelete