Monday, November 5, 2007

How Did I Get Here - Part III

Hello faithful readers. I have an update. Yes, an update. If any of you were reading our blog last summer, you may recall a post I wrote called "How Did I Get Here Part II." The full post can be found at: http://morningcupcake.blogspot.com/2007/06/how-did-i-get-here-part-ii.html. But to save you the trouble, here's a quick recap. I am amazed at how far a tangent can take me. While my bizarre web of tangents usually begins with imdb.com, sometimes it is more personal. Sometimes, it starts with classmates.com. Whatever happened to . . . . ? In one desperate, stalker-ish move, one such search ended with a LinkedIn invitation to one Darcy Buffalini, the boy I was friends with in the 1st Grade.

I am happy to report that Darcy must not think I am too psycho (perhaps just a little), because he accepted my LinkedIn request. Yes - that's right - I am now in Darcy's "network." Unfortunately for me, Darcy did not send any message with the aforementioned acceptance. It could be that the Darcy in my network is another Darcy Buffalini - a Darcy Buffalini who was not born in 1974, was not a Spencer Road Runner, and never had some board game involving a pizzeria that he played after school. Without an actual message, one never knows.

But I guess a connection is a connection.

2 comments:

  1. Are we going to try and make contact with Darcy Buffalini?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah - see - I think that costs money. That was kind of how I looked up Ryan Leirvik when he moved here, though. Classmates.com. I found his Connecticut high school on there. My friend Stacy Sims told me he was moving here.

    ReplyDelete