Thursday, November 8, 2007

It Never Hurts To Ask

I am starting to feel like my posts this past summer were little wishes I wrote down and threw into a wishing well. Earlier this week, it was the Darcy Buffalini situation. He probably still thinks I'm psycho, but hey - he did add me to his network. I thought that was a lost cause after more than three months without a response.

But wait . . . there's more!!

Remember my post "Call Me Irresponsible?" Here it is, if you want to take a gander:
http://morningcupcake.blogspot.com/2007/07/lost-and-found-except-for-found-part.html

Well, you may not believe this, but TODAY I got an e-mail from the Purdue yearbook staff in response to my question about leftover copies of the 1996 "Debris." And guess what? They DO have extra copies and can sell me one for the bargain price of $65. Unbelievable. They are still able to sell me an 11 year old yearbook. I am so impressed! I mean, thinking of losing that yearbook made me a little sick. Especially since I was in one of the featured pictures for my sorority's page - a full size barn dance picture of my friend Christy and me. Perhaps this makes me vain, but really - when you got your high school yearbooks, weren't you excited to see where you were featured? Then again, maybe I'm a little bit of a camera whore. But don't worry - I don't frame pictures of just myself and hang them in my house or anything.

I can't wait to see what else shows up. Don't these things come in threes?

No comments:

Post a Comment