Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Real Men of Genius

As you can probably tell from previous posts, my drive from the Detroit airport last week to my parents' house was quite eventful. One of the highlights was catching a Bud Light "Real Men of Genius" commercial on the radio. Radio commercials are notorious for sucking, but these Bud Light commercials are hilarious. I heard "Mr. Overly Competitive Touch Football Game Player" and laughed out loud driving down Rochester Road.

When I got home, of course, I had to hit google to see if I could score another listen. Sure enough, some guy compiled most of the Bud Light "Real Men of Genius" commercials. Here is the link.

http://www.allowe.com/Humor/audioRMOG.htm

Mr. Overly Competitive Touch Football Game Player was just as funny the second time through. But there are some other gems too. In particular, check out Mr. Pro Sports Heckler Guy, which lauds, "Thanks to you, our team is armed with game winning tips like catch the ball, and throw it."

1 comment:

  1. I just heard the touch football player commercial, and did the same as you: looked it up and found your site. I agree! These commercials are so true to life and funny!!!

    ReplyDelete