Thursday, September 27, 2007

Trash T.V. Returns!!

I know it's a little pathetic, but I am excited that trash t.v. is BACK! Season premieres are this week, and my Ti-Faux is working overtime! I love when I come home from a night on the town, and there are shows saved up just for me. And I get to fast forward through the commercials!

On the starting line-up this season:

1. Gossip Girl (high quality, scandalous trash!!)
2. Ugly Betty
3. The Office
4. The Biggest Loser
5. Dancing With The Stars
6. America's Next Top Model
7. My Name is Earl

Grey's Anatomy used to be one of my star players. But last season was just torture to watch. And Katherine Heigl winning the Emmy? Please. She should join Overactors Annonymous. And I'm sorry, but that Zac Posen dress she wore didn't do her any favors. She looked like she was going to the prom.

See you around, McDreamy. I still loved you in "Loverboy" and "Can't Buy Me Love." No one but you epitomizes "Geek to Chic . . ." And I think I'll pass on the spin off, Private Practice. Because it looks ridiculous. I do love me some Tim Daly, though. If anyone out there is watching it, please let me know if I should tune in.

7 comments:

  1. Meow Amanda. Jealous of Heigl much?

    Personally, I think she looked gorgeous and is the best actress on that show. Seems the Emmy people agree as did the foreign press association with her Golden Globe nomination.

    You must watch a different show to the rest of us.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Different strokes for different folks, I guess. Nope. No jealousy here. Actually, plenty of jealousy, but not concerning her. I prefer Ali Larter - she looked amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really like Ali Larter - even though I don't watch Heroes....I think she's probably the best dressed celeb out there right now.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Don't you get it Amanda? Everyone that doesn't like Katherine Heigl has to be jealous. There can't be any other explanation like personal preference.

    Her Emmy dress looked like every dress she has worn on the red carpet, prom wear. Don't know why everyone went gaga over it.

    I much prefer Ali myself, she is effortlessly gorgeous. Oops, am I jealous of her too?

    And Paul, yes the Emmy people and the foreign press can get it wrong. Not everyone that wins an award deserves it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Does anyone remember Katherine Heigl from 'My Father the Hero' with Gerard Depardieu? Yes...No?

    Anyways - yes, not all voting and Academy people get it right...look at Kanye West.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I never saw that movie, but I do remember her from the Disney Channel classic "Wish Upon a Star!"

    ReplyDelete