Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Toilet Seat Cover - the Follow Up

On my most recent trip to the restroom (2 minutes ago), I decided to find out whether or not there were instructions on the box on how to properly use the paper toilet seat cover.
I pulled the box out of the holder and flipped it around. What did I find?
Indeed there are instructions....instructions on how to put it into the dispenser. Well, duh! That's a no brainer! Anyone can place a box of something in a nice, shiny holder (kind of like placing a box of tissues under a pretty container dispenser. They even had graphics on how to "load the box" into the dispenser. I would understand if the instructions were for loading the box into one of those technical dispensers with the knob you have to push in and down to dispense one cover at a time, but this was just a big, fancy, silver box on the wall with a cutout for the seat covers to be taken out manually.

So where are my instructions on using the actual seat cover? I guess I will just have to keep on, keeping on and keep doing what I've been doing - ripping, tearing, and shredding paper seat covers.

No comments:

Post a Comment