Friday, June 8, 2007

Dirty HOT!

This is a topic that we had exchanged some emails about before and I think we need to bring it back out into the open for others to comment.
Dirty HOT men.
I was watching VH1 (one of my favorite channels next to VH1-Classic) and Bret Michaels was on - probably promoting his show or talking about Poison's glory days...but Amanda's previous post totally reminded me of this topic because Bret Michaels has moved into my Dirty HOT men list (in my perspective). I had thought he was still plain old hot but upon further review, I have to proclaim him dirty hot.
He now joins my dirty hot man list and now Joe Perry has some company.

2 comments:

  1. First let me say that I realized that Bret Michaels has one "t" and not two, but I couldn't figure out how to fix it, so now he will just be Brett to me.

    Joe Perry is still my #1 Dirty Hot. I just thought of another one the other day, and wish I had written it down. I am pretty sure it was a good one too. But here are some I thought of in the meantime.

    2. Benicio Del Toro - now I know what you're thinking. That he is not dirty hot, he is just plain dirty. But in "Traffic," I am telling you - he is Dirty HOT!

    3. Cole Hauser. He's one of those guys you see in a movie, and you know him when you see him, but you never remember his name. Most memorably to me, he was Robin Wright Penn's boyfriend in White Oleander. And he was also the sane other guy friend in Good Will Hunting. The one who fixed up the car for Matt Damon. The one who was dirty hot.

    ReplyDelete
  2. 4. Sean Penn. My friend Jacquelyn just reminded me of this one. And I am so ashamed I forgot him. But Sean Penn in Mystic River. OH MY GOD! Ditto for 21 Grams.

    5. Bo Bice. I feel a little funny listing him. Because he is of American Idol fame, and Dirty Hot and American Idol really don't go together. But I don't care. There are only so many guys who can pull off leather pants, which reminds me of . . .

    6. Bono. Can pull off leather pants. I like to think of him in the Joshua Tree days. The first time I saw the "With or Without You" video, I thought he was kind of gross in his weird vest and slicked back ponytail. You have to keep in mind that I was previously smitten with John Taylor of Duran Duran and George Michael. But then suddenly, I found myself wanting more of Bono. And that's how I knew he was Dirty Hot.

    ReplyDelete