Tuesday, August 28, 2007

More Shoes....


Now that I figured out how to work this images thing, I can post all the pictures of the shoes I was writing about in my earlier post - 'Shoes That Won't Be Making It To My Closet.'

These first ones are how I pictured oxford heels to be - classic and elegant. But at $575, it's an automatic pass.






I love these - they're classic, sleek, t-straps and just so elegant looking. Pricetag? $295. I wonder if I can find it at TJMaxx.








Here are the Cole-Haan Pythons....it's a bit too daring for me - here's a way to let your Pythons loose. $225






I think Nancy Sinatra wore these in her 'Boots Were Made for Walking' video - they're kind of growing on me but I don't know if I can pull of white, wedge, patent leather boots. Franco Sarto - $150...reasonably priced. My other problem with boots - I have muscular calves so they would either have to be slip on or have enough room to not cut off the circulation to my feet.









C'mon Gwen...did you really give the thumbs up to these? What is going on there in the ankle area? I can only think that if I slipped these on, I would look so ridiculous. LAMB - $275









I love these - even the little peep toe. Would I consider wearing them with sandal-toe hosiery? Probably not. It would be all bare for this one...plus Via Spigas are pretty comfy - $198.








I think this is just one too many trends trying to make it into one shoe - we've got the oxford, the patent and the open toe....and the results...disaster. Even at $130, I'll pass.

1 comment:

  1. I love the pictures! So cool! I need to figure out all of this stuff. I am stuck in 1999.

    ReplyDelete